Monday, March 16, 2009

Completed Landscape Painting



36 x 48 oil on canvas
In the Hollow

If you thought I fell off the face of the earth, well I almost did! Shortly after the workshop I came down with the creepy crawly crud and was sick for 2 whole weeks! I didn't get to paint at all because I felt so bad. But I am back!!! I decided to call this one done even though I could fool with it forever. But overall I am happy with it. Jim Richards was a fabulous teacher and I hope to be able to take another one of this workshops very soon. This one is going to hang in my Dining Room! Hope you enjoy it!



This is my next exciting adventure! My sweet friend Carole Foret and her twin sister Claire Keyser are having a painting workshop in Athens, AL that should be a blast! I always love Carole's events and am looking so forward to it. I would love for some of my friends to join in the fun! 

No comments: