Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The New Year

We Will Follow
11 x 14 Acrylic on Canvas
$75


Tuscan Landscape
9 x 12 Acrylic on canvas
$50

Well I really had the chance to enjoy myself after Christmas. My husband got me a brand new easel, it is the H-style and will hold much larger canvases, plus it has rollers on the bottom and a shelf for holding paints and such. So exciting! So I dove right in and began painting a couple of things I had really been wanting to do for a long time. The Tuscan landscape is something I have always wanted to try and it was so much fun. I don't know if you can tell from the picture or not but I used the Golden molding paste to give the piece alot of texture. It was so much fun and I really liked the way it turned out. The painting with the sheep was a photo that I have had for some time and just now got around to painting it. I love to paint sheep! Hope everyone is having a fantastic New Year!

No comments: